My piece entitled, “Tall Grass” appears in the summer issue of the online literary ezine, Hello Horror
Approved final proof of soon to be available novella being released through Sirens Call Publications. The people at SCP are the best to work with. A big thanks to them for their professionalism and patience through this process.
Trying to decide on a cover for the soon to be released book and while the publisher is absolutley great about it all, I have no idea what it should be like. I’ve never given a cover any thought. Sent along my limited ideas, wish I could be more helpful.
Sent out a Sci-Fi sub to Analog magazine, still awaiting word on the release date of, “The Wishstone” through Sirens Call Pub and awaiting the last two chapters of proofreading on, “Plague” before sending it out. Have the majority of next novel outlined, hope to begin to put pen to paper (I suppose fingers to keys would be more accurate) next month.
Just received word from the editors at Hello Horror that my submssion, “Tall Grass” will appear in the July issue of their magazine.
Received a great review from Dave Sims of Horror World, on the recent release of Darkness Ad Infinitum. This is a beautiful book, and I’m glad I was involved in it, the publisher and staff were wonderful to work with. My short story, “Brannigans Window” appears on page 181.
(The following review is printed in its entirety with the consent of the webmaster @ Horrorworld.org)
Darkness Ad Infinitum by Edited by Shawna Bernard, Matt Edginton, Alandice A. Anderson, & Parker Michael; Villipede Publications; 2014; 312 pgs; $14.19 US
My short story, “La Strega”, appears in issue 8 of Nightmare Illustrated by Horrified Press
“Whispers from the Past” now available as a E-Book download, or paperback. Over twenty short stories including my MS entitled, “The Welcoming”.
Read with your eyes and listen with your mind to the Whispers from the Past. This collection of short stories includes beasts, possessions and spirits who play for keeps. These tales will certainly influence your fear and make you question what you believe. Don’t be upset if you’re left wondering who you are dealing with in reality and looking over your shoulder twice. Whispers from the Past: Fright & Fear is the first collection of fear revealing and fright inducing tales compiled by North 2 South Press. This collection is intended for the adult reader. It includes more than 20 short stories and ends with a few creepy poetic forms.
(Blurb taken in its entirety from Publishers Website)
Available September 26th
Click above link for a list of contributing author’s
Things to do while waiting for a response from Editors.
1. WORLD WALK – Attempt to beat Dave Kunst’s 1974 record of walking around the planet.
2. BUILD AN ARK – Large enough for every animal in existence – by hand.
3. GET A DOCTORATE – In anything. Perhaps a PhD in editing.
4. PAINT A MURAL – On the Cliffs of Dover
5. SWIM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN – Then, do it again. Don’t worry, you’ll have time
6. LEARN NEW LANGUAGES – Seven should do it
7. CLIMB TO THE SUMMIT – Of all ten of the top mountain ranges on the planet
8. READ – Every book in The Library of Congress. You know you’ve always wanted to do this anyway
9. COUNT BLADES OF GRASS – Start with your own yard, then do your neighbors
10. BUILD A SPACESHIP – One that can take you to Proxima Centauri.