Things to do while waiting for a response from Editors.
1. WORLD WALK – Attempt to beat Dave Kunst’s 1974 record of walking around the planet.
2. BUILD AN ARK – Large enough for every animal in existence – by hand.
3. GET A DOCTORATE – In anything. Perhaps a PhD in editing.
4. PAINT A MURAL – On the Cliffs of Dover
5. SWIM THE ATLANTIC OCEAN – Then, do it again. Don’t worry, you’ll have time
6. LEARN NEW LANGUAGES – Seven should do it
7. CLIMB TO THE SUMMIT – Of all ten of the top mountain ranges on the planet
8. READ – Every book in The Library of Congress. You know you’ve always wanted to do this anyway
9. COUNT BLADES OF GRASS – Start with your own yard, then do your neighbors
10. BUILD A SPACESHIP – One that can take you to Proxima Centauri.